The 10th Asian Logistics, Maritime and Aviation Conference concluded with 35 thematic sessions staged and generated 23+ hours of insightful content. Thousands of worldwide business leaders and logistics service representatives from about 60 countries and regions joined the brand new digital experience to learn about the latest market trends, and interacted with each other through the ALMAC Online platform.
The Hang Seng University of Hong Kong and Hong Kong Trade Development Council have jointly organised an international plenary forum of the 10th Asian Logistics, Maritime and Aviation Conference on 18 November 2020. Over 510 people from 43 countries have participated in the forum. The international plenary forum titled “Leading Through New Paradigm of Global Logistics Risks under Uncertain Trading Landscape and Cyber Disruptions” gave insights on how logistics industry could rebuild the supply chain resilience under the new normal, following the impact of trading policy changes, COVID-19, and the increase in cyber-attack. Six leaders from various spectrums were invited as distinguished guest speakers. The modulator and speakers are as follows:
– Mr. Fox CHU, Partner, McKinsey
Closing Plenary Speakers:
– Dr. Yonov Federick AGAH, Deputy Director – General, World Trade Organisation (WTO)
– Dr. Jan HOFFMANN, Chief, Trade Logistics Branch, United Nations Conference on Trade and Development (UNCTAD)
– Mr. Kenny YE, COO, Orient Overseas Container Line (OOCL), CEO, OOCL Logistics
– Mr. Mathieu Renard BIRON, Managing Director, Global Freight Forwarding, Kerry Logistics
– Mr. Stone HO, Group VP, Apex Logistics International
– Mr. Christopher CHAN, Partner and Hong Kong Head of Shipping, Offshore and Logistics, HFW
The international plenary forum was supported by the Research Grants Council of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region, China (UGC/IIDS14/B03/19).